Flowable Umbilical Cord & Amniotic Tissue Allograft
- VitaeShot is a non-surgical option for patients.
- VitaeShot is collected during a scheduled cesarean section.
- VitaeShot is derived solely from full-term pregnancies.
- VitaeShot is derived only from a pre-screened and tested, healthy pregnancy.
- VitaeShot is intended for homologous use in various applications.
Download our white paper on VitaeShot
Patient BrochureDownload a printable tri-fold brochure to share with your patients
What is VitaeShot
VitaeShot® is a connective tissue allograft derived from cryopreserved umbilical cord and Wharton’s jelly. This product is meticulously harvested from perinatal tissue of healthy human births and minimally manipulated through a proprietary process, which maintains the active biologics of placental tissue, containing significant amounts of MSCs and progenitor cells, ECM, growth factors, and cytokines. The immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory effects of these active biologics, plus their tissue regenerative attributes, as reviewed in our White Paper, make the use of VitaeShot® in regenerative medicine highly effective and safe.