Flowable Umbilical Cord & Amniotic Tissue Allograft without ECM
- VitaeFlow is a non-surgical option for patients.
- VitaeFlow is collected during a scheduled cesarean section
- VitaeFlow is derived solely from full-term pregnancies.
- VitaeFlow is derived only from a pre-screened and tested, healthy pregnancy.
- VitaeFlow is intended for homologous use in various applications.
White PaperDownload a copy of our white paper on VitaeFlow
What is VitaeFLOW
VitaeFlow® is a connective tissue allograft comprising a combination of cryopreserved amniotic fluid, amnion/chorion membrane, and umbilical cord tissue, including Wharton’s jelly. This product is meticulously harvested from perinatal tissue of healthy human births and minimally manipulated through a proprietary process, which maintains the functions of placental tissue containing significant amounts of MSCs and progenitor cells, ECM, growth factors, and cytokines. The immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory effects of these active biologics, plus their tissue regenerative attributes make the use of VitaeFlow® in regenerative medicine highly effective and safe.